Sunday, August 21, 2016
I had a opportunity to meet with Chris Pine and Mitchell Dillman at Mitchell's Sawmill in Colorado Springs, Colorado, this is some of what we did while hanging out, hope you enjoy the footage.
be sure to check out Chris Pine's Channel
and Mitchell Dillman's Channel
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Guidelines to the Pallet Up Cycle Challenge
1. The Pallet Up Cycle Challenge will be held Aug 1st to Aug 31st 2016, No entries before or after these dates will be eligible, so get your thinking caps on and be creative
2. Produce a Video of you building a project from a Pallet or Pallets, The project must be 90% of the pallet wood. Accessories such as hinges, braces, brackets etc can be used but 90% must be the Pallet wood
3. Show how you break your pallet down briefly in the video, rather it be with a hammer and crowbar, circular saw, hand saw , or even an Eizzy Bar Pro, share you method to help others find their best method of breaking down there pallet
4. Share your video to email@example.com , and you will be added to a Playlist on his channel title The Pallet Up Cycle Challenge, so everyone can see your entry and be added to the Prize Giveaway Random Drawing
5. Have Fun, Be Creative and show everyone what you can do with a pallet. No Judging here, Your creation gets you in the Drawing, and be sure to support those sponsors that Support Our Community
Most have, but if you have not, check out the below Content Creators that provide Free Content and Supports the Maker Community
For every video added to the List list, I will Donate $1.00 to The Make A Wish Foundation, to help a child get the wish they Desire in there time of need. If you would like to help with Make A Wish , IM for more details
Tim Sway and Vance Maker https://www.youtube.com/user/timsway
Music By Hep Cats by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
My Social Medias
Web Site http://sterlingswoodcrafts.blogspot.com/
Monday, July 4, 2016
This is my first attempt at a Segmented Bowl, and wanted to add the oil lamp rock, just to see if I could, I liked the way it turned out and hope you enjoy it as well.
This is a personal experiment and is by No Means instructions on how to make an oil lamp, just how I made one. Be safe in your shop and use all safety guides instructed on Oil Fuel as well as Fire in the shop.
Special Thanks to all below for Inspiration, Knowledge and Insight to helping this project come to life
Kyle Toth https://www.youtube.com/user/HomedepotKt
Izzy Swan https://www.youtube.com/user/rusticman1973
Nick Ferry https://www.youtube.com/user/ferrynick
Patrick Curtis https://www.youtube.com/user/Patricksworkshop
Friday, July 1, 2016
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
This Lighted Box is Dedicated to My Daughter, and Solider , PFC Amber Davis, AKA Dbok. She is serving our country and I miss her Dearly, but the Pride I have for what she has accomplished is immeasurable.
Thank You to all who have serviced or are servicing , May God Bless you and keep you; May The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
wanted to make something to help hold my Pets Food and Water, they eat from the same bowl now, but with this do it yourself Water Food Station , each there on. Now they have a Nice Dinner table , hope you like the build, and Always Remember , Be Kind to One Another , and Your Pets
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Patreon Page https://www.patreon.com/SterlingsWoodcrafts?ty=h
I wanted to share with you the Cost of Pen Turning. This is my personal set up and what I use with costs. Keep in mind a lot of the ideas are one time buys, such as the lathe, turning tools, mandrel Etc others are as needed such as finishes, sand paper, and pen kits. Hope this will give you an idea of the cost, and what items you need. Depending on if you want to sale Pens, and on your pricing, you can break even after 15 to 20 Pens sold.
RJB Woodturner https://www.youtube.com/user/RJBWoodTurner