Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dewalt 788 Scroll Saw Assembly and First Project



Recently I had an opportunity to do a Tool Swap, and get a New DeWalt 788 Scroll saw. Today I will do the Unboxing, Assembly and first cuts.

   The Project is for My Friend and Fellow Content Creator

Chris Pine  https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChrisPineWorkshop



We had a simple Bet, Superbowl 50, My Carolina Panthers V/S His Denver Broncos. The Loser would have to build a Team Themed Project of the Winning team.  I was The Big "L" .......Loser , so today, I am also Honoring it with the Denver Bronco Clock. The Clock Body was done on the X Carve, which was my last cuts before it went to its new home. The rest was done by the DeWalt 788 Scroll Saw. Hope you enjoy it and maybe pick up a few Scroll Saw Nuggets. Make sure to check out Chris's Channel as well,

All The Best

No comments:

Post a Comment